Beautiful Mind offers these therapy services:
Do you feel…
- you get into jobs, situations, or relationships that are not entirely good for you, that you regret after the fact?
- you have whirling thoughts and unsettling feelings that won’t stop and they are affecting your sleep and daily life?
- your emotions are hard for you to bear, and you would do things that you know you shouldn’t just to stop feeling them?
- you somehow always find a way to not go after what you want, or you stop yourself and give up easily?
Learn More about Individual Therapy
Do you and your partner…
- feel disrespected, unloved, and shut out, but your spouse doesn’t seem to see how this is hurting you?
- feel mired in heated arguments or silent treatment, while tension rips apart your relationship?
- feel very alone and abandoned by the other person, as if there is a cold wall between you two?
- waver between leaving and staying, while repeating the same set of behavior/arguments when you are together?
Learn More about Couples Therapy
Does your child…
- show difficulty completing school work in a timely and orderly way?
- struggle with forgetfulness and disorganization (forgetting about homework, losing important items, not being able to follow through with a plan or follow teachers’ instructions)?
- have emotional meltdowns and oppositional tendencies, or behave in an irritable and withdrawn manner to the extent that causes concern in others (e.g., teachers, family friends, tutors)?
Learn More about Child Therapy